M.Pokora
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

M.Pokora

Premier forum marocain de soutien pour M.Pokora

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

True experience : Neva forget it

AuteurMessage
Loula
Admin
Loula

True experience : Neva forget it Empty
MessageSujet: True experience : Neva forget it   True experience : Neva forget it Icon_minitimeMer 10 Sep - 1:24

C'est juste 1 courte story ; j'espere qu'elle aille vous plaire Smile
In about 2 summers ago;when I was at my grand-mother's; everything was fine;everybody was happy; enjoyed between each other. One day,cloudy & too windy, my 2 uncles had a row between'm about money. Unfortunatly all that had an influence on my grand-ma', she couldn't take this; she got up to her room sad & dissatisfied. After 1 hour,everybody went out & I stayed in watching TV. Suddenly, I found myself alone, everything was quiet; I looked for my grand-ma'; Where was she? Did it somethng worst happen?..............
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://mon-world-2-zik.skyrock.com
Loula
Admin
Loula

MessageSujet: Re: True experience : Neva forget it   True experience : Neva forget it Icon_minitimeMer 17 Sep - 10:47

Loula: Grand-ma'!!! Gran-ma'!!! Where are you?!! grand-maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! - Oh my gosh! she's in a coma what canna do?!- Grand-ma' talk to me ! please!! please! Crying or Very sad
Quick I getta call the ambulance......
Loula: Hello!!! thats the **?!
The assistant: Yes!
Loula: Please! please help me!! Crying or Very sad my grand-mother is between life & dieth!! Crying or Very sad
The assistant: Ok!Ok! can you give me the address?
Loula: Ok! Crying or Very sad **** ;the **** street. Please hurry!!! Crying or Very sad
I'm so scared Crying or Very sad more & more; I change my clothes. Then help's coming quick! they take her to hospital; take her to the inside. I still cry & cry; I must call my parents to tell them what's happening. Quick there they're with my 2 uncles; & the Dr come .....
Dr: Don't be scared; she's ok right now! don't worry she'll be fine!
Next my 2 uncles com to me & ....
Uncles: What's happening?!!
Loula: Do you ask about what's happening??!!!! Crying or Very sad GET OUT FROM MY FACE!! I hate you !! all of you two!! Crying or Very sad you are the worst uncles aver!!
& I run away to my grand-ma's room, we can say she's fine right now. Then I go out from the hospital; I don't now where I'm going .....
Loula
Admin
Loula

MessageSujet: Re: True experience : Neva forget it   True experience : Neva forget it Icon_minitimeLun 29 Sep - 16:53

--------------------------------
Owow!! No! It's mid-night already?! I most go home ! ...
Boss: Matt! It's enough for today, you're late! go home now! Smile
Matt: Ok Sir! thanks! Smile
I wear my helmet, ride my motocycle to home. How is hard to work in fast food! when I'll arrive I'll take a shower & ddirectly to my bed!! I'm so tired! But what's that? Suspect a girl cry?! what's up with her? I let ask her...
Matt: Hi!!
??: Hi! Sad (wiping tears away)
Matt: Take that; wipe your tears away
??: OK! Thanks! Sad
Matt: What's your name? please!
??: Loula
Matt: I'm Matt; nice to meet you Smile
Loula: Look please I don't wanna talk to anyone now! Sad
Matt: Ok! I'm sorry! I just saw you crying & I want just to give you the help if you nees it; That's all.
Loula: Ok! Thanks!
Matt: But why do you cry? & what are you doing here in mid-night?
Loula: It's a long story Sad
Matt: So take a breathe & tell me if you want; maybe I can help you Smile
Loula: Okey! In this afternoon...
& she started telling me all about that........
Loula: She had no chance to still alive after all that Sad ; 'cause It's was too late to save her; It's too hard to take all that!! Sad
Matt: It's okey..( I wanna tap her on the shoulder, but I'm afraid to be offanded! but whatever; I get do it & I'll wait her reaction Rolling Eyes )..It..It's okey.. (I tap her)....Don't .. don't worry..If the Dr said she'll be fine; she will!! Smile
She looks at me and.....

So how will be her reaction? Will she offend him or not?!!

WAIT THE NEXT!! Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: True experience : Neva forget it   True experience : Neva forget it Icon_minitime

True experience : Neva forget it
Page 1 sur 1